We’re working to build on the success of last year’s WCEU!
- A whopping 2,199 tickets were sold.
- 1,952 people attended, making it the biggest WordCamp to date!
- We had 69 speakers covering topics on development, content marketing, design, community and more.
- 39 sponsors were involved.
- We had attendees from 68 different countries, making it our most international and culturally diverse WordCamp so far.
- 85% of attendees loved the WordCamp ball.
- 94% of last year’s attendees said they would come back (we can’t wait to see you all!).
Why should I become a sponsor?
- Sponsorship of WordCamp Europe is a unique opportunity as it is the only WordCamp in the world that represents multiple countries.
- Speakers, attendees, and sponsors will come from all over the world, and sponsorship will give you both access and high visibility.
- WordCamps are known to bring together WordPress influencers and opportunities for new partnerships.
- It’s the number one networking event in the WordPress community, and a great way to establish and reinforce ties to the community.
- Above all, sponsoring is a great way to give back to the global community
Is Small Business right for me?
This package is restricted to companies that:
- Generate the majority of their revenue from WordPress.
- Made less than 1 million EUR in revenue in 2016.
- EUR 2,500
- 20 available.
- Circular high-table with printed banner on it (1 day).
- Furniture, banner print and setup is all handled by the WCEU Sponsor Team.
- You can bring swag & laptop that fits on high table (no other furniture/space permitted).
- Shared blog post with all Startup sponsors announcing sponsorship.
- 1 free ticket.
I’m interested. What’s next?
What are WordCamps?
WordCamps are official WordPress related conferences that are approved by WordPress Central. They are also non-profit events, with any surplus being fed back into the WordPress Community. WordPress is still holding it’s number #1 position, as the most popular CMS out there, now with it powering over 27% of the web. It’s an open source platform that everyone is invited to contribute to, in any way they can. Everyone from casual users to core developers participate, share ideas, and get to know each other.