WordCamps are one of the most inclusive web-oriented conferences out there, affordable to thousands of people around the world. And WordCamp Europe is no exception. Each year we try to raise this bar higher, by creating a welcoming experience for everyone. Last year we provided childcare for every parent attending WCEU, and we are doing so this year too. Parents, get ready to rock the conference while your children have the fun they deserve in our dedicated childcare areas.
As we did at the last WordCamp Europe (2016, in Vienna), we intend to provide childcare during the two days of the conference (June 16-17).
- Childcare will be handled by professionals in dedicated spaces inside the conference’s building.
- Priority will be given to children who are 12 years or younger.
- There are 25 available places
- Childcare is open from 8am to 6pm during the two days of the conference.
- Childcare will be closed during lunch time.
- Lunch remains the responsibility of parents.
- Of course, kids are welcome at the conference. They don’t need a separate ticket if they are younger than 16 years old – unless you want them to have a printed badge and swag. 🙂
Quick note: wondering about what you can do with your kids in Paris? We get you covered: Paris For Kids And Families.